Steps into work Open Day
The Black Prince Trust is pleased to be partnering CentrePoint on their “Steps into work” programme. On Wednesday 23rd May BPT will be hosting a “Steps into work” open day between 10am-2pm in The Space here at The Hub.
The Open Day is open to clients:
- 19-24 year olds unemployed for 6 months*
- 25+ years and unemployed for 1 year +*
*UK Citizens or valid work permit
During the Open Day clients can gain information on support with:
- English and Maths (Functional Skills)
- Personal and Group job search
- Traineeship Opportunity’s in a range of different industries
For additional information please contact email@example.com or see the information attached.