Fully Funded Courses for Lambeth Residents and Businesses
Lambeth Borough Council is working in partnership with London Learning Consortium to provide free training for Lambeth residents and anyone who is employed by a business based in Lambeth
We understand that whilst things are improving, everyone is cautious so we have developed our online courses to meet your needs whilst staying safe.
Our highly experience and understanding information, advice and guidance team are ready to answer any questions you may have and help you to decide which course most meets your needs.
All you need to do is apply on our website https://www.londonlc.org.uk/ or call on 0208 8774 4040 and we will help you with everything from start to finish
Once enrolled, you will receive continuous one-to-one support from our tutors who are proud to go the extra mile for our learners and ensure you succeed with your chosen course.
Benefits of online learning with LLC
- Fully funded subject to eligibility (we have courses for those employed and unemployed)
- Achieve a nationally recognised qualification
- High-quality and interactive online classes
- Classes are scheduled, yet flexible, with regular breaks (so you can attend to the family and manage the home-schooling whilst studying for yourself)
- One-to-one support from our qualified and experienced tutors
- Understanding and helpful tutors who can help you manage your studies and keep you on track
LLC’s Course for Unemployed Residents in Lambeth
- Functional Skills Maths and English
- English Second Language (ESOL)
- Mental Wellbeing
- Financial Empowerment
- Personal Development
- Basic IT Skills
- Customer Service Award Level 2
- Teaching Assistant Level 2
LLC’s Courses for Business in Lambeth
- NCFE Safe handling of medication
- Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
- Awareness of mental health problems
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Dementia Care
- Boundaries in health and social care
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of End of Life Care
- Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Causes and spread of infection
- Understanding Dementia
- Customer service skills
- Understand loss and grief in end of life care
So why choose LLC?
With so many courses on offer, it’s important to know we are different to other training providers. We are a social enterprise organisation which means everything we do revolves around the community and the business rather than ‘how much profit we can make’.
Created and guided by our compassionate and extremely knowledgeable CEO (Stephen Jeffery) along with support from his highly experienced and supportive directors who share the same vision, we have had a noticeable impact in making a difference to local communities.
Did you know?
98% of our learners complete their course
96% of our learners rate our advice as good
87% achievement rates
So, what are you waiting for? Get in contact now so we can help you to be the best you can possibly be!